Start by clicking below on Teen Feed’s CLICK&PLEDGE ICON BELOW to take you to our safe giving page …
- Having trouble? Some browsers do. Click here to visit our secure online donation page directly. Thank you!!
- OR to give Stock, Cash or Equity Donations? The end of the year is the best time to get the benefit. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send along our Pershing Brokerage account information.
- OR Mail your donation to:
4740 B University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Your generous support and recurring support allows us to consistently offer basic needs, build strong relationships, and ally with homeless youth as they meet their future off the streets. Giving Options: Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.
- $5,000 — Provides 500 meals, enough to cover one full week of meal program for homeless and at-risk young people.
- $2,500 — Provides two STOP youth interns with 3 months of peer outreach and employment experience.
- $1,500 — Provides six months of one-on-one support coordination for a young person transitioning off the streets.
- $500 — Provides access to meals and basic need items for 50-80 young people.
- $250 — Provides one hour of drop-in support services.
- $120 — Provides one STOP outreach session, including snacks and employment experience for the STOP youth interns.
- $100 — Provides a young person with a week of meals, shelter, a mailing address and a WA State Identification card.
- $30 — Provides a healthy, nutritional meal to 6 young people, and vital connections
Any donation amount helps!
Recurring Gift Management
Call us if you need support on reoccurring gifts.
Basic Needs Drives, Service Days, Corporate Gifts and Volunteerism Options
Organize a sock drive at your school or office, throw a house party for Teen Feed with your friends, or set up a bequest to Teen Feed in your will. There are many ways to be a part of Teen Feed’s efforts. Just email us for ideas, a logo, and a list of current requests from our kids! To learn more about how you can impact the lives of young people in need, contact Janine Kennedy, Teen Feed’s Director of Community Engagement, at 206.409.1202 or email@example.com.
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, The Teen Feed Times to update you on the day-to-day progress at Teen Feed and the youth we serve.
Your donation is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.