Help Provide a Safety Net for Homeless Youth…
Your generous support allows us to offer basic needs, build strong relationships, and ally with homeless youth as they meet their future off the streets.
- $5,000 — Provides 500 meals, enough to cover one full week of meal program for homeless and at-risk young people.
- $2,500 — Provides two STOP youth interns with 3 months of peer outreach and employment experience.
- $1,500 — Provides six months of one-on-one support coordination for a young person transitioning off the streets.
- $500 — Provides access to meals and basic need items for 50-80 young people.
- $250 — Provides one hour of drop-in support services.
- $120 — Provides one STOP outreach session, including snacks and employment experience for the STOP youth interns.
- $100 — Provides a young person with a mailing address and a WA State Identification card.
Any donation amount helps!
- Give a one-time or recurring donation securely right away by completing this form:
- Click here to visit our secure online donation page.
- Mail your donation to:
4740 B University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Every donor will receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Teen Feed Times to update you on the day-to-day progress at Teen Feed and the youth we serve.
Your donation is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.